Story board

 

  • What was the process of creating the storyboard like? Did it confirm or refute your initial thoughts for what the video intro would look like? Did you iterate on your idea? Are there any additional things you added, or aspects that you've taken away? 
This process took longer than I expected, I worked on throughout the day. I had to keep changing things so I make sure that it is an intro opener. I  did confirm some of my initial thoughts such as the actions I wanted but I did have to refute a lot of my dialogue because Ms. Brown stated their isn't much dialogue in a opener.  I also refuted a lot of my actions for time sake and make sure it only focused on the main characters. Unfortunately, I did not iterate on my idea. I have added new scenes and actions to my opener. I took away a lot of dialogue, actions, scenes, and other ideas or visions. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production sample shots

Film opener ideas

''The Crossing'' Discussion Post