Final production

 Today I filmed and edit my final project. It took longer than I expected. Originally I was going to use my older god sister as my actress but the only day I was able to go to her house was on the weekends and she had to work. We were in the middle of the production when she had to get ready and leave. So I adapted and used my younger sister as my actress. I originally wanted more of a teenage girl but, I settled and the outcome was still pretty good. I had to do lots of retakes and multiple shots. My sister wasn't used to acting but she did pretty good. I constantly I had to make sure my angles were right and make sure everything I needed was in the frame. One challenge was getting the dog to stay still and look up even it was for a couple of seconds. Despite some minor setbacks I was able to get it done. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production sample shots

Film opener ideas

''The Crossing'' Discussion Post