Film opener ideas

 I'm not exactly sure how I want to do my film intro. I have an open mind of ideas connected to one topic. I want to base it around teenagers, social media, online messaging, child abduction/human trafficking. I still have different ideas in my head and I'm thinking about how get my message across within 1-2 minutes. I feel like time is my greatest challenge. 

I am somewhat confident when I will began the editing process since I like to do it and have been doing it for a while. I feel like I am creativity when it comes to that topic. I know I have the family and resources to bring my vision to life through editing and video. 

My overall plans/ideas

-starts off with a close up of a young girl texting someone

-black out transitions 

-edgy and intense music on very transition beat.

-older guy comes off as another young person seducing young girl

-mother telling the girl to be careful who you meet online and always tell her first


I kind of see my vision as I see other movie trailers and shows so hopefully I can bring it to life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production sample shots

''The Crossing'' Discussion Post